EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTIONS 2019/20
POSITION: HEAT365 MEMBERSHIP UNPAID STUDENT INTERN:
The Stockton Heat are in the business of offering exciting professional hockey at an affordable price, providing players and staff an opportunity to develop and mature while giving back to our community, We work everyday to bring people together and provide fun, family entertainment, creating lasting memories. It’s who we are.
The Stockton Heat are currently seeking Heat365 Membership Experience unpaid student interns on a year round basis, as permitted by school schedules. Heat365 Members are the Heat’s most dedicated customers. In this position, under the direct supervision of a current employee, student interns will interact with Members directly, learn to service and support accounts and problem solve to help maintain the high standards and expectations of a Heat 365 Membership, Interns will work directly with the Director, Heat365 Memberships in various areas of sales, service, data management and events while Interacting with other Heat departments as well to provide the a well-rounded learning experience.
This internship is primarily offered for college credit, but can also be offered to recent graduates looking for experience in the Community Relations field. Among other learning objectives, this internship includes practical experience in the corporate sales and services field. There will be educational training regarding sales, customer service, Industry best practices, and operational aspects of a professional athletic organization. This is NON-PAID internship, A successful completion of the internship does not guarantee a subsequent paid employment opportunity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist In the daily operations of the Heat365 Membership Retention, Sales and Servicing
- Learn customer service skills and best practices
- Learn to use Archtics Ticketmaster System to process ticket orders
- Assist in creating and distributing Heat365 marketing and promotional materials
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns for the Heat365 department
- Assist in creating and maintaining Heat365 department database
- Learn how to maintain organized profile for clients and prospects
- Learn the referral process and help with lead generation
- Interact with fans on Game Days to help enhance their experience Learn to problem solve and create solutions in various situations as directed
- Assist in Heat365 event planning and execution
- Assist Director, HEAT365 Memberships and Director, Ticket Sales in supporting relationships with members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Photoshop skills a plus)
- Strong creative, organizational, written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Professional appearance and attitude
The Stockton Heat is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org