Membership Services Executive
Reporting to: Director, Group Sales & New Business
The Stockton Heat are in the business of offering exciting professional hockey at an affordable price, providing players and staff an opportunity to develop and mature while giving back to our community. We work every day to bring people together and provide fun, family entertainment, creating lasting memories. It’s who we are.
The Stockton Heat adhere to a culture whereby every employee participates in the ticket sales process (referred to as “EST – Everyone Sells Tickets) at a level and to a degree that fits with their workload and capabilities, as determined mutually by the employee and CEO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Make a minimum of 50 calls a day
- Responsible for building relationships, servicing and growing membership accounts
- Responsible for a high renewal rates, cross-sell and upgrade existing membership accounts to hit new sales goals
- Handle inbound calls from sales prospects for all ticket products
- Acquire new business while maximizing service, including referrals, via:
- Setting up face-to-face appointments with clients at Stockton Arena and other off-site locations
- Network at outside events including Chamber of Commerce mixers, clinics, luncheons, etc.
- Attend community events to promote the organization and ticket prices
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and all customer contacts recorded in department CRM
- Assist CEO and Director, Business Operations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Ticketmaster Archtics
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Sales, servicing, administrative or operations experience in the sports and entertainment, or hospitality industry, preferred
- Ability and interest in functioning as a member of a team, in a competitive environment, collaborating with others
- Ability to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays