Get Fired Up for the return of Latino Heritage Day on Saturday, October 13 at 6:00 p.m., where we’ll help celebrate our proud Latino roots in the San Joaquin County! With Stockton Arts Week upon us, all fans that attend Saturday’s event from 11:00a.m.-5:00 p.m. at the Children’s Museum will receive two free tickets to Latino Heritage Day.
- In-Game host announcing in Spanish
- 2 Heroes of the game (Boss of the Year/Latino Times and Corporate Member of the year/Cal Water)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce ceremonial puck drop and in-game recognition with CEO Jesus Andrade
- National Anthem and Bands in the Stands: Franklin High School
- 1st Intermission Performance – Ballet Folklorico Janitzio de Vivian Resendiz
- 2nd Intermission Performance – Mariachi Rincon De Romos
- On October 13, we will serve a Tamale Dinner at the Savor Corner located on the Puck Drop Party Deck. The Tamale dinner: 2 tamales of your choice chicken or Verde cheese accompanied with rice and beans for $12.
There are lots of ways to purchase tickets for Hispanic Heritage Night, including Heat365 Memberships available in Full, Half and Quarter-Season options, our Flex Six Pack or book your group or suite nights!
Need single game tickets to the game? Ticket Prices start at $14. The Fun is Priceless!
|Price Level||Advance||Day of Game|
|Club||$ 36.00||$ 37.00|
|Glass||$ 36.00||$ 37.00|
|Lower Premium||$ 26.00||$ 27.00|
|Lower End Zone||$ 20.00||$ 21.00|
|Upper Premium||$ 20.00||$ 21.00|
|Upper Corner||$ 14.00||$ 16.00|